At the Fit 4 Life Clinic, patient safety is of the utmost importance. Please read the following to familiarise yourself with the changes we have put in place:
- • No patient must attend clinic if they are showing any COVID symptoms (high temperature, dry persistent cough, loss of sense of smell or taste) or are self-isolating due to actual or suspected recent contact with a COVID case.
- • On arrival for your appointment, COVID screening questions will be asked prior to treatment. If treatment is not possible due to COVID concerns, you will be able to rearrange your appointment free of charge.
- • Your osteopath will be wearing full protective clothing (PPE) – clinical grade mask, disposable apron and gloves.
- • We ask that patients wear a mask or face covering whilst they are inside the clinic.
- • We ask that patients sanitise their hands on arrival (alcohol-based hand gel is provided, or please feel free to bring your own)
- • Your osteopath will be allowing more time between patients to reduce patient cross-over and to allow for chairs, door handles, treatment table, pillows and other contact points to be cleaned and disinfected.
- • Patients will be asked not to arrive early for their appointment to reduce the need to use the waiting room.
- • Patients will be asked to contact the clinic if they experience any COVID symptoms (high temperature, persistent dry cough, loss of sense of taste/smell) within 72 hours of attending the clinic.
Thank you for taking the time to read the new protocols and adhering to our new safety guidelines.